Lepra has been honored by UNESCO by having a picture of its Hearing Impaired children class on the cover page of the “State of the education report for India 2019:Children with Disabilities”. The picture was taken by Mr Eric Falt himself. A great honour for Lepra and an important milestone.
- H.E. Mr. Hans Jacob Frydenlund, Ambassador, Embassy of Norway and Hon’ble Justice G.S. Sistani visited Lepra India Trust
- Visit by Mr Eric Falt, Director and UNESCO Representative for New Delhi cluster office.
- First Alumni meet held on the 27th of April, 2019
- Clay workshop with Ram Ji
- Fundraiser Conducted at British High Commissioner
- Spreading Christmas Cheer -By hearing impaired children during celebration at The Lepra